At Main Street Animal Clinic, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Main Street Animal Clinic, please contact:
Current Openings (1)
Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Main Street Animal Clinic, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. Our goal is to provide the finest quality care over the lifetime of our patients, and to establish a permanent bond between our clients and our amazing staff of compassionate and qualified veterinary professionals. When you join our family, you will be helping to create healthier lives for countless pets and their families.
Joining the Veterinary Technician team at Main Street Animal Clinic, you can enjoy a meaningful career in a fun but professional team-oriented atmosphere. We value the personal and professional growth of all staff members. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strive to never stop learning, and have a fiery passion for vet medicine, Main Street Animal Clinic may be the place for you!
As an experienced veterinary technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Vaccine knowledge
- Preventative care knowledge
- Medication dispensing and administering
- Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc)
- Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
Your talent and skill as a veterinary technician are certainly essential to your success in this role. We’ll love your expertise, passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us. These qualities include:
- Ability to build rapport with clients, fellow team members and leadership
- Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Responding to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity and professionalism
- The confidence to own tasks and responsibilities, and deliver positive outcomes
This is a part-time or full-time position for an experienced (at least 2 years) or licensed veterinary technician. We take employee well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
Think you’re the veterinary technician we’re looking for? Apply today!